Hi this is my first posting after a long time sorry to be not posting as there was renovations work going at my house anyway..............
This is my latest innovation for all you viewers this dessert came to me as a thought just today in the morning and I immediately started working on it and here it is I sincerely hope you to will love this dessert and will make this at your home and if you like the same request you to leave your comment.
Gulab Jamun - 2 Nos (Make it big and shape like a bun)
Vermicelli - 1/4 cup (Boiled)
Milkmaid - 1tbsp
Cream - 1 tbsp
Food colour - 1 drop (Optional)
Malai - 2 tbsp
Strawberry crush - 2 tbsp
For the Patty:
Paneer - 100 gms
Mawa - 50 gms
Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
Dried Fruits - 1 tbsp (chopped)
Milkmaid - 2 tbsp
Strawberry crush - 1 tbsp (optional)
1. Make the Gulab Jamuns and keep them aside.
2. Boil milk and remove the malai on a plate arrange it like a slice and put it in the refrigerator to cool.
3. Boil vermicelli and once done put it in a bowl pour in the milkmaid, fresh cream and green colour mix well and keep aside.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the Patty and make into a round Patty and keep aside.
5. Take the Gulab Jamun cut it from the bottom as you would cut the bun for the burger.
6. Put the Patty on the lower end and on top of it put the Malai on the Patty like cheese and on top of it put the vermicelli over it pour some strawberry crush over it put the other half of the Gulab Jamun and pierce the sweet burger with a toothpick.
7. Serve with Gajar ka Murrabba and strawberry crush on the side.