For Creme(Cream Custard):
Cream - 200ml
Sugar - 2tbsps
Egg yolks - 2
Vanilla essence - 1/4tsp
Chocolate sponge cake
For chocolate sauce:
Cocoa powder – 2tbsps
Corn flour-1 1/2tsps
Sugar – 2tbsps
Water – 150ml
Butter – 2tsps
Creme ( Cream custard):
1. Make caramel and pour into the ramekins and keep aside.
2. For Cream warm cream and take bowl add egg yolks, sugar and vanilla essence and stir with electric mixer until sugar dissolve.
3. Next add the cream in the egg York mixture and mix well.
4. Now pour the cream into the caramel ramekins.
5. Place the ramekins into a tray and pour enough water to come halfway up their outside.
6. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 170 ° C - 45minutes.
7. Remove the remove the ramekins from the oven and cool to room temperature and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
1. For chocolate sauce mix all ingredients and cook about 2 to 3 minutes stirring continuous till sauce become thick.
1. Take the chocolate sponge cake and cut into round shape with the help of a round cutter & matching the size of Creme now cut the round cake in to three equal slices.
1. Now place one cake slice in the plate on top of it place a half portion of Creme built it up by placing another slice of cake over it place the remaining portion of Creme finally place the last slice of cake over it.
2. Pour chocolate sauce over the cake and Creme tower, covering the upper layer completely and filling the rest bottom of the cake.
3. Decorate as desire.