Sunday 26 August 2012

Egg wrapped Sausages with Lemon Butter Sauce

 
This dish is my creation during a very very rainy day.  Mumbai is known for its rains and on one such day I and my daughter was together and we felt like having something new I searched my refrigerator to find just sausages and eggs in it, on thinking hard for a few minutes...........  “eureka” I had an idea and this dish was created  and I have been making it since then, my family just loves this dish a lot.
 

 

Ingredients:
 
Chicken sausage - 3
Egg whites - 2
Flour - 1 tbsp
Baking powder - ¼ tsp
Salt - to taste
Black Pepper - to taste
Parsley - as per taste
Oil - for Shallow fry 

For Butter lemon sauce:
 
Lemon juice - 1
Butter - 50 gms
 
For mash potatoes:

Potatoes - 2
Butter - 1 Tbsp
Salt - To taste
Pepper - 1/4Tsp
Egg York - 1

 
 

Preparation for mash potatoes:
First mash the potatoes add butter, salt, pepper and egg-York mix all together keep aside.
 
Preparation for Lemon sauce:
Melt the butter on pan add lemon juice cook few second.

 
 

Method:
 
1.     Take a bowl add flour,  salt,  pepper, parsley & baking powder mix well and keep aside,  another bowl beat egg-whites till  light & fluffy, fold in the flour mixture little at a time in the eggs.
2.     Heat oil in a pan, take sausages skewer it with wooden satey sticks cover over the eggs batter on the sausages, immediately shallow fry.
3.     Cook on all sides till nice and brown.  Eaten best with mashed potatoes and lemon butter sauce.

1 comment:

pria said...

first time in here, i love sausage and this one makes me drool.
following you :)
http://houseofspice.blogspot.com/